2x 20W Rechargeable Emergency Energy-Saving Lamps
Keep the lights on, even during power outages!
- Install the Globe.
- Switch the Light on.
- Switch off your mains or only the lights switch at the distribution board
- Wait for Load Shedding and do the true Eskom test.
- Finally, a solution to keep the lights on during power failures.
- Light when you need it during Eskom Load Shedding.
- Output 20W
- Input voltage 85-265V
- Size 80 * 135MM / 145g
- Battery 1500-1800mAh
- Base Type E27 (B22 Converter Included)
- Lamp Luminous Flux 1550-1750LM
- The beam angle of 180 °
- Working time 4-6 hours
- Average lifespan 50000 hours
- Please note: Images are for display purposes only. Please allow for minor differences.
- Always use light bulbs alone or in conjunction with energy savers.
- Do not use intelligent light bulbs on the same circuit as other light bulbs or lights.
- Do not allow the bulb to get wet, always use indoors.
- If the unit is faulty, remove and replace it with a new unit.
- Stay calm and keep the Smart LED light bulb (s) on while you are experiencing load shedding
Our Delivery Process