Chewbrush For Dogs
Checkout Securely with
For chewers big and small - You love your dog, but not his stinky breath.
The more your dog chews, the cleaner his teeth! The Chewbrush looks like a regular toy dog bone, but the interior has hidden bristles that brush your dogs teeth clean
Dentals for dogs are costly and usually performed every 6 to 12 months. Cleaning his teeth with a dog toothbrush and toothpaste can be stressful for both you and your pet. That’s why your dog needs Chewbrush, the self-brushing toothbrush for dogs.
Don’t worry – it’s stress-free! Chewbrush looks like a toy bone. Simply let your dog play with the dog toothbrush toy and it helps clean his teeth. Chewbrush works three ways. It brushes his teeth with hidden bristles in the interior core, then scraps away tarter and plaque.
Finally, its nubs massage his gums. After using Chewbrush, you’ll notice your pooch have whiter teeth and healthier gums.
- Works 3 ways: brushes, scrapes, and massages
- The more they chew, the cleaner their teeth
- Hidden interior core brushes teeth
- Rubber nubs on outer sleeve massage gums
- Ideal for daily hygiene between dentals for dogs
- Includes one (1) Chewbrush