Checkout Securely with
Give it a spin,pull a pin...Will you be the next wet head?
- Wet Head is a family game where someone gets soaked and everyone has fun!
- Players take turns wearing the helmet, spinning the spinner, and pulling the plug on the indicated number of rods sticking out of the hat.
- One of the rods is holding back the water stored on top of the helmet.
- Pull the wrong rod and, you’ll get drenched as your friends and family squeal in delight. If you’re the bystander, don’t laugh too hard; you could be next as you refill the top and play again.
To play Wet Head:
- Fill the blue reservoir with water (or your favorite liquid), give the rods a merry-go-round spin, and strap the hard hat onto your noggin.
- Then spin the wheel to find out what to do next.
- If you’re lucky, you might land on "skip" or "reverse". But you’ll probably be tasked with pulling at least one rod from the helmet. So choose wisely, commit, and remove the tube.
- If you’re unlucky, you now have a wet head and the opportunity to style a new hair-do.
- If you’re still dry up top, pass the helmet onto the next player.
What you get:
- Wet Head includes a cardboard spinner
- A plastic helmet with a revolving reservoir
- Eight identical pins. Fill ‘er up, grab some friends, and have fun!