Checkout Securely with
Adidas MMA Grappling Training Gloves are small, open-fingered gloves used in mixed martial arts fights.
They usually have around 4-6 oz of padding and are designed to provide protection to the person wearing the glove. Leaving the fingers available for grappling maneuvers such as clinch fighting and submissions.
Most professional fights have the fighters wear 110g gloves, whereas amateurs may wear a slightly heavier, 170g glove for increased protection.
- Made from high PU Material,
- EVA foam padding for hand protection
- Wrap around Velcro strap closing for a secure fit and wrist support
- Open palm style design to allow for a secure grip while grappling
- Available in black and small size