Automobile Emergency Power Supply
Checkout Securely with
- Phone charging voltage limiting protection circuit does not hurt the phone.
- The high capacity polymer battery of high power, fast charging and low self-discharge cycle can be up to 3000 times.
- Support 12V car emergency start, portable lighting, and a variety of mobile phones, PSP, MP3/MP4.
- Accurate display of power (each light represents 20% of electricity)
- The unique design of the anti-charge, do not worry about burning batteries.
- The adapter is compatible with the latest Apple 5S.
- Low -25 ° C-60°C to start the car more than 25 times.
- Available for Pocket PC PDA, notebook computers and other products charging / power supply.
- This product is used in a variety of models to adapt to the car within 4.0 displacements, is the owner of the car within 4.0 displacements can rest assured purchase. 4.0 and above can buy two or more parallel.
- Size: 7 * 3 * 15cm
- Output:5V/2A; 12V/2A; 16V/3.5A; 19V/3.5A
- Starting current: 300A
- Peak Current: 600A
- Standard: GB/T18287-2000
How To Use:
1. Select the appropriate voltage and connector for the electronic device to charge / power supply
2. Press the switch to start charging when your device connected with EPOWER; If you unplug the cable, auto-sleep will start in one minute.
3. Five lights will flash circularly during the charging by EPOWER and all lights will keep bright when your device is full-charged.
4. During the charging for your device, LED lights indicate the balance power of built-in battery of EPOWER. Four lights indicate 80% balance, three lights indicate 60% balance, two lights indicate 40% balance and one light indicates 20% balance. The built-in battery is empty when all LED lights start to flash.
5. Press the switch five seconds to start if you want to use LED for illumination and select the status (light, strobe, SOS, close) by pressing the switch to transform.
6. Store the product in a cool and dry place and away direct sunlight.
To start 12V car, please make sure at least two LED lights of EPOWER are bright firstly, then connect the red battery clip to the battery positive (+) and black clip to the battery negative (-) and insert the plug into the EPOWER, finally turn the ignition switch to the START position. Once the car is started, please disconnect the plug and remove the battery clips immediately.