Car Diagnostic Scanner
Checkout Securely with
Access a whole new world of information about your vehicle directly on your phone or tablet with the Bluetooth Auto Diagnostic Scanner.
It’s a small device with Bluetooth interface and 16-pin socket that turns your smartphone or tablet into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool and real-time performance monitor.
Now you can view your car’s performance, monitor fuel, read and clear simple engine trouble codes and more!
Display current sensor data, including:
- Engine RPM
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle Speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Timing Advance
- Intake Air Temperature
- Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
- Fuel Pressure
- The newly developed high-quality wireless scan tool, support all OBD II protocols.
- Work with all OBD II compliant vehicles.
- Enable to read diagnostic trouble codes.
- Small Bluetooth interface with a 16 pin socket.
- Support different kinds of devices to use this scan tool: Android system phones,
Easy to use:
Plug the device in your car's OBD2 port. Turn on your car and enable Bluetooth on your Android phone or tablet. Search for "OBDII" and pair with it (pin: 1234) then run the downloaded App with simple settings and wait until it connects your car's ECU successfully.
TO SEE IF YOUR CAR IS OBD II COMPLIANT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS SIMPLE INSTRUCTION :
- Check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information Label which is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles.
- If the vehicle is compliant, the label will designate “OBD II Certified” and will have a 16-Pin OBDII standard socket.
- Symbian system phones, Windows XP and WIN7 32 bit computers.