Checkout Securely with
Perfect fitness companion with its portable size making it easy to use and store anywhere!
Move up and down with side-to-side action using our Fitness Mini Stepper.
The twist action on this Stepper also helps to tone the buttocks and thighs. Perfect for exercise leg, waist, abdomen, back and other muscle groups.
- Workout for your calves and thighs
- Excellent resistance training
- Broad and anti-slide pedals for your safety
- On-Board electronic monitor displays time, speed, total count and calories
- Compact and durable, steel construction - offers strong support and long life
- The foot can also be massaged by the granule in the pedals when barefoot training
- Mini stepper,small size for saving space - convenient to exercise at home anytime
- Apply double poles and single lever hydraulic design, excellent buffer effectiveness, make all leg muscles tightly
BCAA POWDER 300gram<
BCAA FOR LASTING ENDURANCE
SA-V includes a well-studied 2:1:1 BCAA ratio, which features the proprietary L- Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, and Lecithin content Matrix. BCAAs are known to support muscle maintenance, endurance and recovery, but the SA-V mix of BCAAs takes one step further with our mix of content to enhance the body's ability to fuel skeletal muscles, preserve muscle glycogen stores and reduce protein breakdown.
Train Longer and Harder with Intense Energy and Focus*
- Performance Aminos
- Lasting Endurance
- Xtreme energy
- Better recovery
- Increased performance
- Muscle building
- Fat loss properties
- Muscle and Mind Connection
The BCAA from SA-V is not your typical product, this fantastic formula takes the three branched chain amino acids (L- leucine, L- isoleucine and L-valine) and bonds it together in a utilized process route to form a bonded chain of amino acids (peptides). These peptides-based branched chain amino acids may act as a better transport vehicle for more efficient metabolization and a greater bio-activity enhanced onset time.
Directions For Best BCAA: Take one (1) serving (10 grams) blended into 1 glass of ice cold water, either before, during, or after workout, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner. On non-training days, take one (1) serving (1 scoop) first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.