EMS Mobile Gym
Checkout Securely with
The unit makes use of the EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) system.
This means that it will assist your muscles to contract through the electrical stimulation.
- The EMS training unit requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included).
- Needs 6x AAA batteries in total.
- Easy to operate.
- Suitable for rechargeable batteries.
- Frequency: 1-100HZ
- There are 6 modes.
- 12 minutes of work time.
Important tips for care and maintenance:
- Make sure your skin is clean and dry before use. Clean affected area with soap and water (natural oils can affect the adhesive surface of the gel pads)
- Remove any hair from treated area as this can affect adhesive qualities of gel pads
- To extend the life of the gel pads (if you notice dryness or loss of stickiness) add a few drops of water to affected pad and then re-attach to plastic film for storage
- Avoid touching the gel pads, and keep them away from dust and other impurities
- Cover the pads with the provided plastic film after use, and store in a cool dry place
- The conductive gel adhesive pad is water-based and so if it becomes saturated (e.g. from perspiration), it will lose some of its adhesive qualities. If this happens, after use, leave the pads face-up overnight to dry out and then cover pad with provided film
- The lifetime of the gel pads is affected by different factors such as how the product is used (whether proper care is taken), the number of uses, etc. For optimum use, the pads need to be replaced fairly regularly (depending on use). However proper maintenance and care can extend their use