Checkout Securely with
The HDMI Extender over Single Cat5e/6 with IR extends high definition video and audio signals and IR, at a distance of up to 164ft/50m over a single Cat5e/6 cable. Features EDID management, which allows and encourages source and display "handshake" for seamless integration.
With only one cost effective Cat5e/6 cable, high definition sources with HDMI outputs can be connected to high definition displays with HDMI inputs over long distances. Deep colour video, DTS-HD or Dolby TrueHD audio is supported and compatible with the extender. In addition, the extender is also equipped with bi-directional IR pass-through which allows for source or display control. The extender offers the most convenient solution for HDMI extension over a single Cat5e/6 with long distance capability, and is the perfect solution for any application.
- The transmitting unit of this HDMI Extender is used to capture the HDMI input with IR signals and carries the signals via one cost effective Cat5e/6 cable
- The receiving unit of this HDMI Extender is responsible for equalizing the transmitted HDMI signal and reconstructing IR control signals
- Allows HDMI Audio/Video and IR signals to be transmitted over a single Cat5e/6 cable
- Supports copy EDID from receiver display or loop out display
- Allows for cascading via additional HDMI loop out port
- Support Power over cable function
- Transmission Range_ Extends 1080p resolution up to 164ft/50m over a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable
- Works with HDMI and HDCP compliant devices
- Supports up to 1080p High Definition resolution
- Compact design for an easy and flexible installation