Highpower Flex Tape
Checkout Securely with
Flex Tape is a super strong, rubberized, waterproof tape that can patch, bond, seal and repair virtually everything.
Flex Tape grips on tight and bonds instantly. So easy to use! And it’s so strong, it even works underwater. Flex Tapes bond will increase with time and pressure.
- Thick, flexible, rubberized adhesive
- Conforms to any shape or object
- Seals out water, air and moisture
- Great for patching large holes, cracks, gaps, and tears
- Can be applied hot or cold, wet or dry…even underwater
- Can withstand temperatures from -70ºF to 200ºF and extreme weather conditions
- UV resistant
- Environmentally friendly
- Size: 10 cm x 1.52 m
- Color: Black
SURFACES TO USE ON: PVC, acrylic, metal, steel, copper, aluminum, wood, ceramic, porcelain, tile, glass, rubber, fiberglass, stucco, plaster, stone, cement, concrete, dry wall, EPDM roofs, some plastics, fabrics, vinyl and so much more!
EXCELLENT FOR: Roof leaks, gutters, down spouts, boats, kayaks, personal watercrafts, canoes, outdoor equipment, mobile homes, RVs & campers, PVC & plumbing pipes, sprinkler systems, pools and spas, windows, doors, walls, seams, vents, air ducts, HVAC s creates a super strong, waterproof seal, DIY projects and so much more!
HOW TO USE:
- Cut: Using high quality scissors (or a razor blade), cut to desired dimension. Leave backing on tape.
- Peel: You may now remove the backing, and apply to a clean surface.
- Stick: Press down firmly on the clean surface and allow time for it to bond. Continue pressing firmly to remove air pockets or bubbles. Once applied, Flex Tape cannot be re-positioned. Adhesion continues to strengthen over time.