Checkout Securely with
Intellinet PRO Series Network Camera, 6mm - 1/3" cmos image sensor for crystal clear images Resolution 640 x 480 (VGA) JPEG video compression 25 FPS IEEE802.3af power over ethernet injectors Audio support, Full Duplex,up to 3.4 kHz Integrated HTTP web server, integrated e-mail, FTP, DDNS, and DHCP client.
Main Features and Benefits:
• 1/3" CMOS image sensor for crystal clear images
• Supports image resolutions up to 640 x 480 (VGA)
• Integrated motion detection with pre- and post-alarm image buffering
• Event-triggered FTP and email upload of still images
• Terminal block for external sensors or external alarm devices
• Supports light conditions down to 2.5 lux
• JPEG video compression, up to 25 frames per second
• Video access through any standard Web browser
• Supports INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS 521444 PoE Injector
• Integrated HTTP Web server supporting 100 simultaneous user connections
• Integrated email, FTP, DDNS and DHCP client
• Extensive CGI API for software integration and remote programming operations
• Easy to use OCX for MS Visual Studio applications
• Including Windows-based IP Installer and Multi-Viewer software for up to four cameras
• Lifetime Warranty
The Pro Series Network Camera does not need any additional software or interaction with any other server. The only software needed is a common Web browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x or above.
The Pro Series Network Camera supports TCP/IP networking, SMTP e-mail, FTP, HTTP and other Internet-related protocols. The camera can be used in a mixed operating system environment with Windows, Unix, Mac and OS/2. It integrates easily into other www/Intranet applications and CGI scripts.
Your Pro Series Network Camera includes a self-contained Web server, which means that digital images can be secured like any other Internet host. Your network administrator, using the unit’s security settings in combination with an organization’s Internet firewall, normally implements data protection. The administrator can decide whether individuals, groups or the whole world may access the camera. The Pro Series Network Camera supports multi-user password protection.
Using a standard Web browser, you can configure and manage the Pro Series Network Camera directly from its own embedded Web pages. The embedded operating system is upgradeable through the network; check with your local INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS dealer for firmware upgrades.
The auxiliary Input/Output connector on the camera allows you to connect to a variety of external devices, such as IR sensors, switches and alarm relays.
Compression and Performance:
With a variable frame rate dependent on the image quality and bit rate, the camera delivers MPEG4 video at up to 30 images per second.
Dual Mode Compression (only certain models):
For application providers, system integrators and other APs, this camera supports three types of video: 1) MPEG4 video; 2) M-JPEG compression; and 3) MPEG4+M-JPEG mode.
Full Duplex Two-Way Audio (only certain models):
Full duplex two-way audio is available by connecting an external microphone and speaker to the camera.
IEEE 802.3af Standard PoE (Power over Ethernet) Supported.