Checkout Securely with
Intellinet PRO SERIES NETWORK HIGH RES Dome Camera VARI-FOCAL 4 TO 9 mm - High Resolution 620TVL, 1/3 Sony Super HAD CCD, 0.5LUX Vandal and Tamper Proof Aluminium Housing Up to 25FPS pal resolution 720 x 576 (PAL) Supports Simultaneous MPEG4 and Motion-JPEG image compression HTTPS encryption, RTSP (real time streaming protocol), IEEE802.3af power over ethernet injectors Audio support, Full Duplex,up to 3.4 kHz Integrated HTTP web server, integrated e-mail, FTP, DDNS, and DHCP client, Retail Box , 3 Year Warranty
The Intellinet Pro Series Network Dome Camera is designed for security surveillance applications and comes fully equipped with state-of-the-art features that set it apart from other network cameras on the market today.
Vandal-Proof Dome Housing
Not only is the housing small and discreet, it can also take a beating. Thanks to heavy-duty aluminium and the use of tamper-proof screws, the Network Dome Camera is well-protected.
Excellent Video Quality
The INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS Pro Series Network Dome Camera combines excellent image quality and very high light sensitivity for low-light video surveillance. The integrated Sony Super HAD CCD image sensor provides an astonishing 620 TV lines of image resolution — and it shows: Now you can really enjoy brilliant full-motion video in DVD resolution.
Secure network connections using data encryption between the camera and the network client means additional data security.
Dual Mode: Simultaneous MPEG4 + Motion-JPEG Streaming
The Pro Series Network Camera supports MPEG4 as well as Motion-JPEG video formats, providing superior quality and, at the same time, continuing to support existing applications (the law in most countries only accepts JPEG video format as evidence in court). MPEG4, on the other hand, allows you to transmit a larger amount of data over the same amount of bandwidth while providing smooth and seamless viewing.
Bi-Directional Audio Support
Attaching a microphone and loudspeakers to the Pro Series Network Camera will allow you to listen and talk using the two-way audio support. This is ideal for most security and surveillance applications, but can be applied to provide cost-effective video conferencing, as well.
Power over Ethernet
The Pro Series Network Camera supports the 802.3af standard, allowing it to be installed in locations where an AC power source is not readily available. Simply plug the camera into a PoE-compliant switch and begin transmitting power as well as data over the Cat5e or Cat6 network cabling.
• High-resolution (620 TV lines) 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD image sensor for excellent image quality.
• Vandal- and tamper-proof aluminum housing.
• Up to 25 frames per second in all image resolutions.
• Supports image resolutions up to 720 x 576 (D1).
• Supports simultaneous MPEG4 and Motion-JPEG image compression.
• Supports MPEG4 video streaming with CBR (constant bit rate) and VBR (variable bit rate) modes.
• Supports HTTPS encryption for enhanced security.
• RTSP (Real-Time Steaming Protocol) support.
• Supports IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet injectors,mid- and endspans.
• Controllable frame rate.
• Video access through any standard Web browser.
• Additional administrator functions include disabling the camera LEDs during operation, disabling audio and/or video
• Audio support, full duplex, up to 3.4 kHz.
• External microphone input connector
• External speaker output connector.
• Terminal block for external sensors or external alarm devices.
• Integrated HTTP Web server supporting 50 simultaneous user connections.
• Integrated e-mail, FTP, DDNS and DHCP client.
• Integrated motion detection with pre- and post-alarm image/video buffering.
• Event-triggered FTP and e-mail upload of still images and videos.
• Extensive HTTP API for software integration and remote programming operations.
• Including Windows-based IP Installer and Multi-Viewer software for up to 4 cameras.
•IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
•IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
•IEEE 802.3af (Power over Ethernet)
•32-bit ARM9 RISC CPU
•16 MByte video frame buffer
•Image buffer: 200 frames (CIF)
•8 Mbyte flash memory
•32 Mbyte SDRAM
•Supported image resolutions: D1 (720 x 576), VGA (640 x 576), CIF (352 x 288)
- Full duplex
- Bandwidth: 300 Hz to 3.4 kHz
- Audio input: 3.5 mm / 1.8" microphone input jack
- Audio output: 3.5 mm / 1.8" speaker output jack
•Protocols supported: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, DHCP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, POP3, RTSP, RTC
Image Sensor and Lens
•1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD sensor
•440k pixel resolution (752 H x 582 V)
•High resolution: 620 TV lines (HQ1)
•S/N ratio: > 48 dB
•Video output: 1.0 Vp-p (75 Ohms, composite)
•Automatic white balance control
•Automatic back light compensation
•Image control: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue and Color Killer
•Electronic shutter: 1/50 - 1/100,000 sec.
•Minimum illumination: 0.5 lux at F1.2
•4-9 mm vari-focal auto-Iris lens
•Dimensions: 160 (D) x 110 (H) mm (6.29 x 4.33 in.)
•Weight: 1.0 kg (2.20 lbs.)
•Operating temperature: -10 – 50°C (14 – 122°F)
•Operating humidity: 20 – 80% RH, non-condensing
•Storage temperature: -10 – 60°C (14 – 149°F)
•External power adapter: 12 V DC, 1.5 A
•Power consumption: 3.0 Watts (maximum)
•Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Linux, Mac OS X
•Computer with network connection
•Web browser support:
- MS Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher (ActiveX + Java)
- Mozilla 1.x, Mozilla Firefox (Java)
- Netscape Navigator 6.0 or higher (Java)
- Opera (Java)
- Safari (Java)
- Konqueror (Java)
•Pro Series Network Dome Camera
•Hardware installation guide
•External power adapter