Remedy Health Long Compression Socks
Checkout Securely with
Unisex Socks for Maternity, Athletics, Travel, Nurses and Running.
Compression Socks are designed to help prevent the occurrence of and guard against further progression of, venous disorders such as oedema, phlebitis and thrombosis. They provide the most compression in the ankle area and less in the calf area. Promoting blood circulation and oxygen flow, these not only prevent cramping, fatigue and swelling but also help muscle recovery, spider, varicose veins and diabetes.
Knee-high compression socks are used not only helpful when it comes to increased circulation but also help to prevent the formation of blood clots in the lower legs. What's more is that they aid in the treatment of ulcers in the lower legs.
Unlike traditional dress, compression socks use strong elastics to create significant pressure on the legs, ankles and feet. They are tightest at the ankles and gradually become less constrictive toward the knees.
Remedy Health Compression Socks are designed with a high heel reinforcement which also supports prolonged sitting periods. It ventilates, soothes and guards feet against pressure and friction. The built-in heel, toe tip, calf and Achilles tendon protectors target all the pressure areas in your legs for energy enhancing and sprain preventing support.
10 Compression Target Zones:
- Raised ribbing supports calf muscle and relieves fatigue.
- Lower leg and foot support.
- Stabilises Achilles tendon.
- Extra padding for the ankle.
- Protects heel from pressure and friction.
- Optimum pressure distribution on the sole of the foot.
- Protects against abrasion of the toes.
- Checkered ribbing relieves shin splints.
- Anti-slip grip elastic band.
- Therapeutic Benefits:
- Improves blood circulation.
- Helps reduce aches and swelling.
- Massages as you move to soothe tired, achy legs and feet.
- Vein therapy helps relieve symptoms of spider and varicose veins.
- Available in: S/M and L/XL