Checkout Securely with
Xbox Adaptive Controller (Xbox One/PC Windows 10).
Create a custom controller experience that is uniquely yours.
Designed primarily to meet the needs of gamers with limited mobility, the Xbox Adaptive Controller features large programmable buttons and connects to external switches, buttons, mounts, and joysticks to help make gaming more accessible.
Learn more at xbox.com/adaptive-controller.
• Connect external switches, buttons, mounts, and joysticks (required for gameplay; sold separately) to create a custom controller experience that is uniquely yours.
• Built from the ground up through feedback and strong community partnerships.
• Includes Xbox Wireless, Bluetooth®, and USB connectivity for gaming on Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs.
• Remap buttons and create multiple controller profiles through the Xbox Accessories app on Xbox One or Windows 10.
- System requirements - For use with Xbox One consoles and gaming on Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 PCs. Limited functionality on Windows 7 and 8.1.
- Xbox Accessories App - Available on Xbox One consoles and Windows 10 PC's.
- Connectivity - Includes Xbox Wireless Bluetooth, and USB-C connectivity for gaming on Xbox One consoles and Windows 10 PCs.
- Ports - Nineteen 3.5mm ports and two USB 2.0 ports for external inputs. One 3.5mm stereo headset jack for audio.
- Assignable inputs - Remap buttons and create multiple controller profiles through the Xbox Accessories App on Xbox One or Windows 10.
- Mounting - 1/4-20 screw designed for AMPS compatible mounts. °-20 screw designed for tripod mounts.
- Battery and charging - Contains an internal lithium-ion battery that can be charged via included USB-C cable or power adapter (sold separately)
• 9’ USB-C charging cable