Yookidoo- Shake Me Rattle
Checkout Securely with
Sensory and motor development – At first, grasping and shaking are part of your baby’s natural abilities, the “Shake Me” Rattle sound effects will reward those actions instantly and encourage further exploration and motion attempts.
At around 3 months hold the rattle about 20cm in front of your baby while she is lying on her tummy.
Shake the rattle and watch your baby lift her head and eventually reach out and then crawl forward to grasp the rattle.
Don’t forget to encourage her for a job well done.
You can also hang the rattle on your stroller or Gym to encourage practicing batting and kicking skills
- Battery operated motion activated sounds and music rattles.
- Easy to grab handle especially designed for tiny grasps.
- Multiple textures and crinkly parts.
- Colorful sliding beads.
- Choose your favorite farm animal or collect them all!
- On/off button – for silent play.
- Yookidoo Fun Link enabling to attach rattle to almost anything.
- Rattles introduce children to cause & effect processes.
- Develops motor and auditory skills.
- Enhances tactile and visual stimulation.