Brochette Express Kebab Maker
Checkout Securely with
The French term brochette (brōˈSHet) generally refers to food cooked on a skewer and is similar to the Spanish term ‘pincho,’ where food is spiked.
You might also refer to it as a kebab.
No matter what you call it, this handy product is your next best friend!
You can pick out your favorite meats, vegetables, and fruits, and have them marinated, placed on skewers, and grilled to perfection in much less time than it would have taken before.
- Brochette Express Kebab Maker will be a quick hit at your next gathering!
- Great for BBQ's, the family, parties and so much more
- Can make 16 Kababs in minutes
- Works Great For Beef, Chicken, Pork, Vegetables And Fruit
- Easy To Use And Easy To Clean
6 Easy Steps To Make The Best Kebabs You've Ever Had!
- Simply Place the desired foods into the Kebab Express.
- Add layers of meat and vegetables.
- Close the lid and place 16 metal skewers inside the top portion, starting with the middle skewers.
- Take your knife and cut into the provided slits all the way around the Quick Kabob Express.
- Take the top lid off of the Kebab Express.
- Pull the Kebab Express body off and you'll have 16 full kebabs ready for the grill!]
Cut your prep time in half!
The best and easiest kabobs you've ever had!